SIP Navigator: Optimal Least Cost Routing Software, and Session Control Like You Have Never Seen Before!
SIP Navigator™ is an intelligent least cost routing solution, session control and much more. With SIP Navigator you will take back control of your Network, with the most decisions, limiting and functionality available. Throttle CPS and concurrent calls on a customer, ANI or carrier level while managing ASR to stay within contracted requirements.
This dynamic, database-driven, real time system can be implemented on CPE or as an Hosted Solution. It will ensure you are finding the least cost and most efficient path, while maintaining your profit margins and partner carrier relationships.
- Longest match least cost routing - rates used in LCR comparison determined by longest digit match of DNIS and LRN
- Call jurisdictionalization built into the platform - interstate vs. intrastate determination made as part of routing
- Margin protection on a customer and route level - profit margin thresholds enforced on a customer level with ability to override on a carrier/npanxx(x) level
- Integrated LNP dips for optimal routing - this is a double dip LCR comparing DNIS rates to LRN rates for carriers that bill off LRN
- Real time P&L, CDRS contain both cost and price information for each call and are available in real time
- Assignable carrier attributes such as billing source ( DNIS or LRN ) and ‘dialer friendly’(yes or no) taken into account during call routing
- Completely dynamic database driven - system updates in real time based on database, no configuration reloads needed
- Dynamic media handling on a global, customer or carrier basis - media proxying determined based on default system setting with overrides on a customer and carrier level
- Max PDD timer - configurable timeout which when hit will result in a call failure instead of continued route hunting
- Horizontal 1-n scalability - new routing nodes can be added or taken out seamlessly in real time as scale increases or for system maintenance purposes
- Operates in pass through or redirect mode - routing engine can be inserted into the call path or can be used as a redirect server
- Massively scalable, tested with over 1000 CPS and all limiting in place
Session Admission Control Features
- Throttling of CPS based on ANI/Destination Carrier - limits calls per second accepted from same ANI bound for each carrier. This is important to keep you out of trouble when customers go awry
- Throttling of CPS based on destination LATA - limits calls per second outbound on a destination LATA basis
- CPS throttling on customer level - limits calls per second based on account id
- CPS throttling carrier - limits calls per second outbound destined for a particular carrier
- Concurrent call throttling customer - limits number of sessions based on account id
- Concurrent call throttling carrier - limits number of sessions destined for carrier
- Customer ASR filtering - automatic customer blacklisting when configurable ASR percentage is not maintained
- Carrier ASR management - automatic route adjustments to keep within contracted ASR requirements of carriers
- Carrier ACD management - automatic route adjustments to keep within contracted ACD requirements of carriers
- Automatic Bad number quarantine
- Routing based on customer profiles - customers can be grouped into profiles for shared routing rules.